A large tapered brush that works well with powders to blend or apply soft washes of colour to the eyes and face. When using on eyes, it can be used to create a sheer veil of colour all over lids or to create naturally diffused colour in the creases thanks to its tapered tip. Its soft and fluffy fibres can be used in a swirling or sweeping motion to blend out or soften any harsh lines. This brush also works well to bake under the eyes or to sweep off any product fallout. Our artists additionally love to use it for precise placement of highlighter or contour around the face. M·A·C professional brushes are hand-sculpted and assembled using the finest quality materials. Our 100% synthetic vegan brushes incorporate the latest innovations in fibre technology for superior performance and improved longevity.
- Hand-sculpted and assembled using the finest-quality materials
- Expertly engineered with high-grade synthetic fibres that are resistant to breakage
- Non-porous fibres that are easy to clean
- Made with nickel-plated brass ferrules and multi-lacquered wood handles
- Use in a sweeping or swirling motion to apply or blend out colour.
- CARING TIPS
- Proper care will maintain the integrity and quality of the bristles so they continue to deliver perfectly consistent results over time.
- Daily Care: Clean brushes using a soft cloth or a towel dampened with M?A?C Brush Cleanser. Gently wipe brush head over the cloth until all makeup has been removed.
- Weekly Care: Wash brushes using M?A?C Brush Cleanser and warm water. Wet the head, making sure the brush head is pointed downward to prevent water from seeping into the barrel, as you gently massage the fibres lightly with your fingers – working toward the tip. Rinse well. Carefully squeeze excess water from the brush head, wipe on a soft towel and gently arrange fibres back into their original shape. Lay flat on a fresh towel and allow brush to dry naturally. Do not stand up or use until completely dry.