An ultra-flat, angled brush for lining or shaping the eyes or brows. The M·A·C 263S Brush applies thin lines of any eye colour formula along the lash lines or brows. Made of firm synthetic fibres that provide great control and precision. Glide across lash lines for a controlled liner application, or simply use in a stamping method to mimic thin brow-hair strokes. M·A·C professional brushes are hand-sculpted and assembled using the finest-quality materials. Our 100% synthetic vegan brushes incorporate the latest innovations in fibre technology for superior performance and improved longevity.
- Hand-sculpted and assembled using the finest-quality materials
- Expertly engineered with high-grade synthetic fibres that are resistant to breakage
- Non-porous fibres that are easy to clean
- Made with nickel-plated brass ferrules and multi-lacquered wood handles
- Slowly glide the angled side along lash lines or brows to create the desired line or a precise stroke.
- CARING TIPS
- Proper care will maintain the integrity and quality of the bristles so they continue to deliver perfectly consistent results over time.
- Daily Care: Clean brushes using a soft cloth or a towel dampened with M?A?C Brush Cleanser. Gently wipe brush head over the cloth until all makeup has been removed.
- Weekly Care: Wash brushes using M?A?C Brush Cleanser and warm water. Wet the head, making sure the brush head is pointed downward to prevent water from seeping into the barrel, as you gently massage the fibres lightly with your fingers – working toward the tip. Rinse well. Carefully squeeze excess water from the brush head, wipe on a soft towel and gently arrange fibres back into their original shape. Lay flat on a fresh towel and allow brush to dry naturally. Do not stand up or use until completely dry.