Ignite inspiration with the 12 chic, heated shades of Flame-Boyant developed by M?A?C Pro Artists. The highly pigmented powder applies evenly and blends well. Can be used wet or dry. Available in a wide variety of textures and finishes. $84 value.
- Amber Lights: Peachybrown with shimmer (Frost)
- Samoa Silk: Warm orange beige (Matte)
- Rule: Vivid orange (Matte)
- Fan the Flames: Warm reddish copper (Frost)
- Daliwood: Burnt brick orange (Matte)
- Louvre at First Site: Cool red (Matte)
- FlameBoyant: Metallic red (Frost)
- Everyone’s Darling: Warm wine burgundy (Matte)
- Dada Issues: Peachy brown (Matte)
- La Vida Mocha: Brown with bronze (Frost)
- Embark: Intense reddish brown (Matte)
- What’s the Pointilism: White gold pearl (Frost)
- Dermatologist tested
- Ophthalmologist tested
- Safe for contact lens wearers
- Can be used wet or dry
Ingredients: Talc, Zinc Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, [+/- Silica, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Red 40 Lake (Ci 16035), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140)]
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.
- Apply shadow using fingers, brush or sponge-tip applicator.
- Use a 239 Brush to press colour onto lids.
- Use a 217 Brush to blend colour from the creases to brow arches.