Go avant-garde with the 12 runway-ready colours of It’s Designer developed by M?A?C Pro Artists. The highly pigmented powder applies evenly and blends well. This palette includes 10 eye shadow shades, along with two blush shades to colour the cheeks. Eye Shadows can be used wet or dry. Available in a wide variety of textures and finishes. $84 value.
- Starry Night: Sheer plum rose with green flip pearl (Frost)
- Bright Pink: Intense fuchsia pink (Matte)
- My Kid Could Make That: Lime green(Matte)
- It’s Designer: Metallic orangy bronze (Frost)
- Darkroom: Metallic purple (Frost)
- Gallerina: Metallic turquoise (Frost)
- High Concept: Bright Silver (Frost)
- If It Ain’t Baroque: Bright gold (Frost)
- Chrome Yellow: Vivid bright yellow (Matte)
- Triennial Wave: Cool blue (Satin)
- Can’t Afford This: Bright neon orange (Matte)
- Carbon: Intense black (Matte)
- Dermatologist tested
- Ophthalmologist tested
- Safe for contact lens wearers
- Can be used wet or dry
Ingredients: Talc, Zinc Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, [+/- Silica, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Red 40 Lake (Ci 16035), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140)]
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.
- Blush shades Bright Pink and Can’t Afford This are not recommended for use in the eye area.
- Apply shadow using fingers, brush or sponge-tip applicator.
- Use a 239 Brush to press colour onto lids.
- Use a 217 Brush to blend colour from the creases to brow arches.