Bare your soul with the 12 intensely pigmented neutrals of Nude Model developed by M?A?C Pro Artists. The highly pigmented powder applies evenly and blends well. Can be used wet or dry. Available in a wide variety of textures and finishes. $84 value.
- Shroom: Soft beige with shimmer (Satin)
- L.E.S. Artiste: Metallic silver grey (Frost)
- Sandstone: Cool grey beige (Matte)
- Dance In The Dark: Deep blackened plum (Matte)
- Sugar Plum: Cool plum (Matte)
- Nude Model: Metallic taupe (Frost)
- Drop the Robe: Beige with gold pearl (Frost)
- TetATint: Peachy soft neutral (Matte)
- Pleasing To The Eye: Midtone rose (Matte)
- Outre: Mustardy brown (Matte)
- Espresso: Muted golden brown (Matte)
- Gogh Lightly: Khaki with pearl (Frost)
- Dermatologist tested
- Ophthalmologist tested
- Safe for contact lens wearers
- Can be used wet or dry
Ingredients: Talc, Zinc Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, [+/- Silica, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Red 40 Lake (Ci 16035), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140)]
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.
- Apply shadow using fingers, brush or sponge-tip applicator.
- Use a 239 Brush to press colour onto lids.
- Use a 217 Brush to blend colour from the creases to brow arches.