A creamy, emollient-based formula that imparts colour and a sheer, dewy finish, allowing you to create effects that range from sheer layers to dramatic and luscious intensities, depending on the application. Unique formula allows product to be applied directly on bare skin, eyes and lips or blends easily when layered over foundation, moisturizer or powder. Fragrance-free.
- Dermatologist tested
- Ophthalmologist tested
- Safe for contact lens wearers
- For all skin types
Ingredients: Octyldodecanol, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Synthetic Beeswax, Silica, Trioctyldodecyl Citrate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Jojoba Esters, Microcrystalline WaxCera MicrocristallinaCire Microcristalline, Polyethylene, Dipentaerythrityl Hexahydroxystearate/Hexastearate/Hexarosinate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Lecithin, Pvp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, [+/- Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Aluminum Powder (Ci 77000), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Bronze Powder (Ci 77400), Carmine (Ci 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Copper Powder (Ci 77400), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Red 6 (Ci 15850), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410), Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360), Red 33 (Ci 17200), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140)]
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.
- For use on eyes (not recommended for inner rim), cheeks or body.
- Using a clean sanitized brush, sponge-tip applicator or Q-tip, apply product sparingly, layering more if desired.
- Blend evenly with desired applicator and/or fingertips.
- The following shades are not recommended for use in the lip area: Fawntastic and Black.
- The following shades are not recommended for use in the eye area: Fabulush, Improper Copper, Bamboo, Pink Shock, Vintage Rose and Premeditated.