A colourless emollient, wax-based mixing medium formulated for use with M·A·C Pigment. Adds versatility to the way you use and apply Pigment. Helps you control the texture, finish and application for a complete custom look. Provides a shiny finish.
- Provides a shiny finish
- Dermatologist tested
- Ophthalmologist tested
- Safe for contact lens wearers
- For all skin types
Ingredients: Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Trioctyldodecyl Citrate, Microcrystalline WaxCera MicrocristallinaCire Microcristalline, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Polyethylene, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Synthetic Beeswax, Tocopheryl Acetate
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.
- For best results, use Cleanse Off Oil to remove any excess oils from the skin.
- Scoop out the desired amount of Mixing Medium Shine using a sanitized spatula and transfer it to a palette.
- Add desired pigments and mix together thoroughly until the desired colour is achieved.
- The more pigment that is added, the more opaque coverage you can achieve.
- Apply to the eyes, lips, face and/or body using fingertips, a sponge or brush.